Gummee Glove Plus Size 6 to 12 months Baby Teething Mitt Toy Turquoise Blue Unisex
: In stock
: Silicone Teethers
- √ The Worlds first original teething mitten, now available in a larger size. The safest option, surpassing Global safety standards. Multi-award winning product invented by a UK Mum. The only teething mitten made with 100% cotton & food grade silicone teething tabs. Not as bulky as other teething mittens, breathable to keep baby's hand warm & dry. Machine washable and comes with a bonus laundry bag that also doubles as a hygienic travel pouch! BPA, Latex & Phthalate Free.
- √ Our Gummee glove has a pocket at the top, which facilitates a detachable Silicone heart-shaped teething ring. The teething ring comes free with every glove, as well as the bonus laundry pouch/travel bag. Contents: One Gummee glove, one heart shaped Gummee teething ring & 1 x travel/laundry pouch. Black and white crinkle patch to help teach cause and effect. Made from 100% cotton, unlike other polyester options.
- √ Helps crying, fussing babies self-soothe, with the convenience of Gummee glove being readily available on baby's hand whenever they need it! The undroppable, unstoppable, safe teething solution, for happy teething babies the World over!
- √ Is your baby always chewing on their hands? The Gummee glove is ergonomically designed for babies. It is worn on baby's hand, to provide easy access for chewing and oral stimulation for baby. Prevents excess saliva, soggy sleeves, excessive scratching and thumb sucking.
- √ Entertains your little one and helps improve hand to mouth coordination. Gummee glove is being used by NHS therapists to help rehabilitate babies with oral sensory issues. Also helps improve fine motor skills, as baby learns to guide the glove to their mouth with their free hand.
Gummee Glove Plus Teething Mitten 6 Months +
Gummee glove sensory chew mitt was invented and launched in 2012 by a UK Mum after she found that her teething baby was too young to grasp a traditional teething toy, and had no choice but to chew his little hands, making the skin on his fingers sore and irritated. Babies often start showing signs of teething symptoms a long time before their actual milk teeth start to erupt, which means they are often too little to hold a teething toy. This can be frustrating for them, as the only thing they can do is suck and chew their little hands and it's difficult to know which teething remedies to try.
This is where the Worlds first Original Baby-worn teething mitten really lives up to its well-established reputation.
Used and recommended by midwives and health professionals, you can rest assured that safety, ease of use, and quality are at the heart of Gummee.
It is not hard to see why this multi-award winning baby teething mitten is at the top of every parent's must-have baby product wish list!
Read on to find out more about the amazing features of the UK's Favourite established teething glove!
The Revolutionary Undroppable Teether!
Gummee Glove is designed to fit on a baby's hand just like a normal baby mitten. It has an adjustable hook and loop closure around the wrist, so you can be sure of a secure fit. This puts an end to teethers being thrown on the ground and relieves the stress of having to get it cleaned and replaced as quickly as possible!
The side teethers on the glove are ergonomically designed so that when the baby brings their hand to their mouth, the teether is in exactly the right position for the baby to just chew on. There is a teether on both sides of the glove, so it doesn't matter which hand it is worn on.
A detachable teething ring is supplied with every glove. Once the baby is familiar with the glove and understands what it is for, they can then explore and chew on the attached teething ring once you have added it, or you can just remove it and they can use it as a separate teether if they prefer.
Please check your baby's hand and wrist measurements before ordering!
Measurements (taken from inside) length: 9.5cm from top to cuff, includes cuff.
Width inside: 9.5cm
Around the wrist: 15.5cm (fastened at widest point)